Simple Mailing List
Simple Mailing List is an easy to use mailing list manager written in PHP. It was designed to be both simple and powerful at the same
time. Simple Mailing List is FREE and is provided as-is with no warranty. For Simple Mailing List support, visit the
The beta version of Simple Mailing List 2 is now available. Click here to download.
- Clean, clear tabbed interface
- Easy subscribe/unsubscribe integration with any web page
- Optional email confirmation to the user upon subscribe/unsubscribe
- Optional email updates to the list owner upon subscribe/unsubscribe including
current member count
- The ability to schedule mailings for a future date
- The ability to throttle/limit/queue messages so as not to overload your
host's mail server
- The ability to send messages as plain text or HTML with a plain text version
automatically created using MIME
- Easy to use member management which shows you members that have signed up
but not confirmed their subscription, as well as the ability to remove members
- Bulk import email addresses
- Archives of all sent messages are automatically created
- Bounce management
To check out the Simple Mailing List, click here.
- PHP 4.3.10 or later.
- MySQL 3.23 or later.
- To use the queuing/scheduling features, you will need cron access
or the ability to schedule the execution of a script at defined times.
- To use the bounce processing feature, you will need the ability
to modify/create a php.ini file.